Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Heartfelt Tribute to Edward Price Smith


Updated Material Sent By Dr. Ron Smith.
Click on Image to Enlarge

Friends and Family,
I received some very sad news from one of my dearest blog friends and newly found family members. Dr. Ron Smith notified me on Monday night that he had lost his father Edward Price Smith. Below is the email I received from Ron. I would like for everyone to please keep Ron and his family in your prayers.
My Sincere Thanks,
Marty Cossey

Dear Family,
This is to inform you that today at 2:50PM, my Dad, Edward Price Smith, age 93 departed this life. He was a good Christian man, loving husband and a strict and demanding father who encouraged us beyond what we thought we were able to accomplish. He will lie in state at the High's Funeral Home, McMinnville, TN with visitation Thursday and Friday evenings with services Saturday afternoon at Smyrna Church of Christ in McMinnville, TN. They have an email site but I haven't had time to secure it. Thank all of you for your prayers and kindnesses throughout this time. We will miss him sorely.
With love,
Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment